The HRU-SlimAIR suspended heat recovery unit is designed for
residential buildings. The HRU has a capacity of 250 m3/h @
100 Pa, generated by energy-efficient EC fans. An ERV version
with an enthalpy exchanger.
Built-in electric preheater protects heat exchanger against
freezing, wireless radio communication connects controllers
and sensors, and all of it is enclosed inside a self-supporting,
insulating EPP casing.
HRU-SlimAIR can be installed in up to 3 positions, thanks to
a special condensate drain system.
Key performance features:
- Heat recovery - ratio 75.3 %
- 3-position mounting and 2 condensate drains
- Access to filter replacement from two sides
- Only 242mm high
- Light-weight construction - only 25.5 kg
- CF constant flow system
- Built-in pre-heater
- PET or enthalpy exchanger (moisture recovery)
- One person installation thanks to a special mounting rack.
- An easy-to-access USB port
- Modern casing made of expanded polypropylene (EPP)
- High thermal and acoustic insulation of the casing
- Energy-saving EC fans
- Intelligent automatic bypass control
- Wireless control, also available through a mobile application (Android and iOS systems)
- Wireless sensors for DCV (Demand Control Ventilation): CO2 and RH
- Replaceable duct connectors